EMC Bayswater has recently invested in a base station simulator to be able to exercise and measure the performance in-accordance with the compliance testing requirements. These requirements include exercising the 4G radio module and configuring the transmitter power level and also measuring the Bit Error Rate (BER) and Packet Error Rate (PER). Essential to properly test LTE products in accordance with the CE directive EMC standards including ETSI EN 301 489 series as per the Radio Equipment Directive (RED). ETSI standards require continual investment in equipment in order to correctly test in accordance with standards such as ETSI EN 301 489-52, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standard for radio equipment and services; Part 52: Specific conditions for Cellular Communication Mobile and portable (UE) radio and ancillary equipment; Harmonised Standard covering the essential requirements of article 3.1(b) of Directive 2014/53/EU. This new investment allows EMC Bayswater to cater for 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS/WCDMA) and 4G (LTE) once 5G gains more traction in the region we will look at investing in this technology.
EMC Bayswater’s Blog
Radio & EMC compliance testing and approvals information.
- LED Lighting EMC Testing for Australia Monday, March 23, 2020
- EN 55035 – Multimedia Immunity standard added to scope of accreditation! Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- New Accreditation Scope! Saturday, April 13, 2019
- LTE – 4G EMC Testing Capability Monday, April 1, 2019
- RCM approval for cellular devices Monday, August 20, 2018
- Accredited testing scope & FCC certification testing Monday, July 16, 2018
- Decoupling Capacitors & RF Networks Thursday, April 19, 2018
- Magnetic Immunity Testing of Magnetically Susceptible Device Monday, January 22, 2018
- Real cost for cheap EMC compliance testing Friday, January 12, 2018
- Why compliance testing is actually good Wednesday, January 3, 2018
standards Left Bar
EMC compliance, certification and approvals testing with EMC Bayswater
EMC Bayswater can perform EMC testing services for many types of products and we offer excellent customer service provided by our friendly staff, fast turnaround times for testing and peace of mind with NATA accredited internationally recognised EMC testing.
We have accreditation for a vast array of standards for the Regulatory compliance Mark 'RCM' testing required for Australia and New Zealand, CE mark testing for Europe, FCC testing for North America and the associated countries and also Industry Canada 'IC' testing for Canada. We also have great information on how to get other global EMC certifications.
Please feel free to contact us either through our online chat, email, online quote form or just give us call and see how we can help you today!
Contacting us is easy!
If we are not currently online then use a contact method below. Our friendly team can be reached Monday through Friday, from 8:30am to 5:00pm, AEST Time. If you already know what testing services you require complete our online quote form and we will get back to you usually within 24 hours.