Our management team is continually monitoring COVID-19 developments. We value the health, safety, and wellbeing of our employees, customers, and suppliers and are working to put measures in place to protect them and the broader community. To ensure the continuity of our services we have recently placed restrictions on free movement in our facilities and would like you to note the following:
- If you are attending testing, when you arrive at EMC Bayswater please stay in the car park and give us a call on (03) 9761 5888. Someone will come outside and let you in from the appropriate entrance;
- We are holding all customer devices for a 3 day quarantine period before testing/calibration commences;
- If you cannot provide us with your device 3 days before the scheduled start date, please contact us before sending your equipment so that we can make appropriate arrangements;
- If you are attending testing and bringing your device with you, please contact us before the scheduled start date so that we can make appropriate arrangements;
- If you have traveled overseas or come in to close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 3 weeks, you are prohibited from attending our premises. In all other cases, please also consider limiting your on-site presence to only when necessary to help limit the spread of the virus;
- When entering our site, ensure you aware of the social distancing protocol as advised by the government.
Our people will continue to be available to meet the needs of our customers. We are managing the risk to all by:
- Restricting free movement within our facilities;
- Practicing good hygiene across our offices and laboratories with extra hand-sanitizing units, gloves, and masks available;
- Providing regular updates and education to our employees as needed;
- 14-day self-isolation requirements for any employee returning from overseas or interstate travel;
- Constant monitoring of government and medical information sources; and
- Ability to activate closures, disinfection and appropriate quarantine procedure based on recommendations by government and health agencies.
Due to reduced on-site staff and new protocols in place, there may be a delay in testing, receiving report(s) and receiving your equipment back. We are doing our best to minimize disruptions to our operations and ask for your understanding when alternate solutions or arrangements are required.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we will be in touch again if any further alterations arise.