Antenna calibration – 3m Gain factors, Antenna factors and more
EMC Bayswater Croydon South offers a vast array of traceable non-accredited calibration and verification services. We can calibrate a wide variety of test equipment. Our test equipment calibration laboratory is conveniently located in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. Our calibration services include; antennas and transducers, current probes, cables, couplers, dipoles, LISNs etc. Antennas such as Bi-conical antennas, Log-P (Log Periodic) antennas and standard or wide band horn antennas can be calibrated at 1m, 3m and 5m at our indoor Open Area Test Site. We can also calibrate other types of antennas including Active Rod antenna (such as Rohde & Schwarz, HFH2-Z6, EMCO 3301B etc). We also calibrate passive and active loop antennas (such as EMCO 6502, EMCO 6507, EMCO 6509 etc). Calibration can be carried out in accordance with ANSI C63.5, ARP 958 and the CISPR 16 series.
We can also calibrate many other test equipment calibration essentials such as:
- Insertion loss measurements for coaxial measuring components
- EMC Antennas (Active rods / mono-poles, bi-conical, log-periodic, horn antennas) per CISPR 16 series, ANSI C63.5, ARP 958
- Antenna VSWR
- Antenna gain including polar plots and antenna factors
- Attenuators (Insertion loss measurements)
- Cables (Insertion loss measurements)
- Coupling and decoupling Networks (CDNs) – Impedance measurements
- RF pre-amplifier (Insertion loss/gain measurements)
- RF filters (Insertion loss measurements)
- Directional and Bi-directional couplers (Insertion loss measurements)
- LISNs (Line Impedance Stabilisation Networks) – Voltage division determination (transducer factor)
- LISNs (Line Impedance Stabilisation Networks) – Impedance measurements
- RF voltage probes – Voltage division determination (transducer factor)
- VSWR measurements for coaxial components and loads etc,
- Amplifier harmonics
- Voltage Dips and Interruptions generators for IEC 61000-4-11
- Signal generator output level and frequency, harmonic and spurious content.
Calibration costs are based on the time involved. Our cal process time is minimized with an automated process using specially developed in-house lab VIEW based software and also commercially available Rohde and Schwarz software.