Career opportunities with EMC Bayswater and the EMC group
NO CURRENT VACANT POSITIONS
EMC Test Technician/Engineer at EMC Bayswater in Croydon South, Melbourne, Victoria
Employment Opportunities at EMC Bayswater. A highly motivated and enthusiastic trainee or EMC engineer is sought (possibly in the future) to join a dedicated team engaged in providing professional EMC testing, calibration and consulting engineering services.
Overview of the position and company:
- Eastern suburbs (Croydon South) location
- Interesting and specialized field
- Work variety
- Practical, hands-on work
- Excellent career opportunities
- Travel opportunities
- Training and development available
EMC Bayswater Pty Ltd operates a modern EMC Testing Laboratory, providing global product certification and development solutions to the consumer electronics, automotive, military and related industries. We continue to invest in facilities, equipment, training and accreditation. We seek to build our team of professional, experienced engineers and technicians to further improve our ability to deliver exceptional customer service and value. EMC Bayswater provides a friendly and flexible workplace with an emphasis on teamwork. If this sounds like the career opportunity you are seeking then we look forward to receiving your application.
Duties will include:
- Testing electrical and electronic equipment to various Australian, European and worldwide EMC standards
- Using, building, repairing and maintaining EMC test equipment
- Calibrating test equipment internally
- Writing reports Liaising with customers
- RF radiation testing
- Knowledge of EMC and/or EMC testing would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to follow work instructions either verbal or written
- Sound engineering knowledge or physics background
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Computer literacy
- Experience and proficiency with RF measurement equipment
- Tertiary qualifications to at least associate diploma level (electronics engineering)
- An ability to interpret and apply EMC engineering standards
- Full drivers license
- Australian Citizenship is highly desired as Australian Security clearance may be required. As a minimum, you must be a permanent resident.
This is a great opportunity to join a specialized team working in an interesting field with growing demand.
If you wish to make direct inquiries about any of our employment Opportunities, please contact us via email us using the contact page.